Surprised to hear that food can help you lose weight? It may sound unbelievable but it is true. Most diet and weight loss programs may have led you to believe that it is food that is making you fat. The fact is that food eaten the right way can actually make you lose weight. It is this principle that inspired Dr. William Vitale to create one of the most successful weight loss programs, Medifast 5 & 1 Plan®, in 1980.
Medifast is not a magical pill but a comprehensive nutrition plan that gives safe and effective weight loss results. On the other hand, eating too little can send your body into starvation mode, slowing metabolism and preventing calorie burn. In other words, you do not lose weight. So, diet plans that make you eat very little actually make you conserve body weight.
Here are the top benefits of eating foods in a systematic weight loss plan, as in Medifast.
- The meals are designed to keep you feeling full but still keep you in a fat burning state.
- When you follow the Medifast 5 & 1 Plan®, as directed, it preserves your muscle while shifting your body to a fat burning state.
- Once the target weight is achieved, you can transition to the maintenance phase of the plan for long term success.
- There are more than 80 meal options that are easy to prepare and eat.
- You get to eat one lean and green meal each day.
- You never go more than 2-3 hours without eating.
To know more about food that can help you lose weight, visit Medifast or call 602-996-9669.