1 cup thinly sliced mushrooms
1 red bell pepper, chopped
2 cups liquid egg substitute
4 oz reduced-fat mozzarella
2 cups baby spinach
½ tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a medium skillet, sauté the mushrooms and red bell pepper until tender.
- Remove vegetables from heat and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the liquid egg substitute, mozzarella cheese, spinach, garlic powder and pepper.
- Mix in the mushrooms and red pepper.
- Lightly grease a pie plate and pour in the mixture.
- Bake the quiche for 30 minutes or until set.