- 7 oz raw, boneless, skinless chicken strips (should yield one 6-oz cooked serving)
- 1 cup raw broccoli, chopped
- ½ cup (1 small 2-½” x 2”) red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup (1 small 2-½” x 2”) yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Newman’s Own® Lighten Up Light Lime Vinaigrette*
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 40 pine nuts (optional condiment)
- Non-stick cooking spray
*For flavor variety, you can substitute 2 Tbsp Kraft® Light Raspberry Vinaigrette with Extra Virgin Olive Oil Salad Dressing.
Coat chicken breast strips with Newman’s Own® Lighten Up Light Lime Vinaigrette. Sprinkle Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend and ¼ tsp onion powder on chicken strips. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes (1-2 hours preferred). Spray a pan with non-stick cooking spray for 5-10 seconds; sauté peppers and broccoli until al dente (tender-crisp). While cooking peppers, frequently add a little water so peppers do not burn. Set sautéed peppers and broccoli aside. Add chicken to a pan and cook until no longer pink. In the meantime, place pine nuts (optional) on a tray in toaster oven and toast until brown. When chicken is done, add peppers, broccoli, and pine nuts. Mix well and serve.